Ross Menke, CFP®, Founder
Ross Menke is the founder of Lyndale Financial and lives in Nashville, TN. As a CFP® and wealth advisor to his clients, Ross works as a fiduciary, which means he puts his client’s best interest ahead of his own at all times. Ross’s goal is to organize his client’s finances in an easy to understand manner, allowing them to make great strides towards their lifelong goals.
This is done by truly getting to know his clients, what they aspire to be, who they’d like to support, and what they fear, so they can be an asset to their loved ones.
Ross is originally from Sioux Falls, South Dakota and moved to Nashville in 2015. He obtained his Bachelor of Science degree in Business Finance from Iowa State University in 2010. Ross is an avid golfer, trail runner, and lover of all things outdoors.
Looking to hire a Fee-Only financial planner?
- Financial Planner - Lyndale Financial - 2016-Present
- Investment Manager - Prosperity Wealth Management, LLC - 2014-2016
- Financial Advisor - AXA Advisors / McDowell Financial Group - 2010-2014
Professional Designations and Licenses
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Registered Investment Advisor in Tennessee
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional Education Program: College for Financial Planning - 2016
- Bachelor of Science: Finance: Iowa State University - 2010